We recommend that you unlock the following rewards first because they are basically the ones you are going to use the most in the rest of the game.
The first attempt we make in Sifu is likely to be extremely difficult for us, and surely by the second level we will already be sweating to be able to defeat the enemies, but one of the keys is to know which sanctuary rewards to unlock first.
And it is that throughout the levels we can find a series of sanctuaries, that is, some jade statues that will allow you to unlock a pertinent reward or skill.
So when you are facing these shrines with the statues, we exactly recommend that you unlock the following rewards or abilities because they are the ones that you are really going to need in the later game.
Rewards from the shrines to unlock first in Sifu
As we said, each level has shrines that allow you to unlock a rewarding ability, and that reward is lost if you die or restart the level, so once you have them you must try to beat the level you are in.
And it is that some of these rewards may seem important to you at first, but later you will not use them at all, so we are going to recommend the ones that you are going to use the most in the rest of the game so that you can unlock them from the beginning.
Note that in the first level we have up to three sanctuaries, and in level two there are three more sanctuaries, so if we are smart, we can unlock up to six rewards at the beginning of the game, more than enough to have a rest of the game quite affordable.
We recommend that you unlock the following:
- Focus Regain 2x, which basically makes you gain more when dodging or blocking, making later bosses easier.
- 3x Structure Pool, our block strength, where this skill increases our pool meaning you can make more mistakes without being penalized, and is critical for all bosses after the first one you face.
- 1x Recovery, which basically repairs our body after blocking and dodging successful attacks, is going to come in handy for later boss fights.
- Parry Impact with this we increase the impact of the blockades in the structure of the enemy body, doing more damage to the opponent’s structure indicator, very useful for the last bosses of the game.
The rest of the skills or rewards are not going to be worth much in the rest of the game, so try to focus first on the ones we have told you about because they are going to make the rest quite easy for you.
FIFA 23: All Celebrations on NINTENDO Console
FIFA’s new title has a Legacy Edition which is only for the Nintendo Console. This FIFA 23 version includes some celebrations that other platforms don’t. We’ll be focusing on telling you how you can celebrate all of the celebrations on the Nintendo Console after scoring a goal in the game.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you how you can celebrate Career Celebrations along with unique celebrations that are unlocked by leveling up EAS FC in FIFA 23 Legacy Edition.
The Celebrations in the Career mode or Casual mode are similar and the method to do these celebrations are also similar. After scoring the goal, your character will start running and at this time you have to press certain buttons to perform a specific celebration. The list of the Celebrations that you can do in the Career mode is the following.
- Hold ZL then up, up with RS.
- Hold L then down, down with RS.
- Hold L and then press X.
- Hold L and press Y.
- Hold L and press A.
- Hold L and press A twice.
- Hold L then hold right RS.
- Hold L then keep left RS.
- Hold L then left, right with RS.
- Press B.
- Hold L then up, up with RS.
- Hold L and turn full right with RS.
- Hold L and turn full left with RS.
- Hold ZL, press A.
- Hold ZL, press Y.
- Hold ZL, press X.
- Hold ZL, press Y twice.
- Hold ZL, press X twice.
- Hold ZL, hold RS up.
- Hold ZL, hold RS right.
- Keep ZL, keep RS down.
- Hold ZL, hold RS left.
- Hold ZL, up, RS down.
- Hold ZL, left, right RS.
- Hold ZL, right, left RS.
- Hold ZL, down, down RS.
- Hold ZL, left left RS.
- Hold ZL, full turn RS to the right.
- Hold ZL, full turn RS left.
- Hold ZR, press RS.
- Hold R, double tap X.
- Hold R, double tap A.
- Hold R, press X.
- Hold ZR, down, down RS.
- Hold R, double tap A.
- Hold R, left, left RS.
- Hold L, press Y twice.
- Hold R, press A.
- Hold R, keep RS left.
- Hold ZL, press A twice.
- Hold ZL, press RS.
- Hold L, double tap X.
- Hold L, hold up RS.
- Hold L, hold down RS.
- Hold L, up, RS down.
- Hold L, Right, Left RS.
- Hold L, right, right RS.
- Hold R, up, RS down.
- Hold R, Right, Left RS.
- Hold R, full right turn with RS.
- Hold R, down, down RS.
- Hold R, press Y.
- Hold L, press RS.
EAS FC Unlockable Celebrations
EAS FC Unlockable Celebrations are included in the FIFA 23 Legacy Edition for Nintendo Console. These celebrations are unlocked after leveling up your EA Account Level and this account level works on all FIFA games so your past level of previous FIFA games will remain the same and you’ll be able to increase that level by playing FIFA 23 Legacy Edition. The celebrations in the EAS FC Celebrations are the following.
Hold ZR, hold up RS.
Hold ZR, hold right RS.
Hold ZR, double tap X.
Hold R, double tap X.
Hold R, press RS.
Hold R, up, up RS.
Hold R, right, right RS.
Hold R, full left turn with RS.
Hold ZR, full right turn with RS.
Hold ZR, full left turn with RS.
Twists and falls
Hold ZR, up, up RS.
Rowing on your knees
Hold ZR, left, left RS.
Hold ZR, right, right RS.
Walk on your knees
Hold ZR, press X.
Hold ZR, press Y.
Hold ZR, press Y twice.
Hold R, hold up RS.
Hold R, hold right RS.
Hold R, hold down RS.
Hold R, down, RS up.
Hold R, Left, Right RS.
Hold ZR, down, RS up.
Hold ZR, up, RS down.
Hold ZR, left, right RS.
Hold ZR, right, left RS.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: Get millions of coins easily and quickly
In this Disney Dreamlight Valley guide, we explain how to get millions of coins quickly and easily by growing pumpkins.
Like all simulation games, in Disney Dreamlight Valley you will need coins if you want to buy more furniture and clothes for your character and it generally makes Disney Valley more beautiful.
When you complete the missions of all the characters and all the kingdoms and wait for new updates like Toy Story in the fall of 2022, you can dedicate yourself to other tasks such as fishing, cooking, or farming, which in the end also allow you to recover your investment.
One of the best methods is to grow carrots, something that will allow you to get millions of coins very quickly.
How to get millions of coins in Disney Dreamlight Valley by growing pumpkins
Pumpkins are the most valuable natural resource. If you farm a lot of them, you can earn thousands of gold coins, even millions of gold coins if you save enough to farm them.
Pumpkins, however, can only be purchased in the Forgotten Lands, which is the last realm in the game at the moment. Therefore, this Disney Dreamlight Valley trick will not work until you have advanced enough and completed all the missions of the characters.
Take note of these tricks to grow pumpkins in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- You buy pumpkin seeds from Goofy in the Forgotten Lands. There are 99 seeds per bag.
- Naturally, you will need a shovel and watering can. Here we explain how to improve the tools.
- For pumpkins to grow, you need to water them twice: once when you plant them, another 2 hours later. Another 2 hours later you will have the pumpkins grown.
- If you are accompanied by a level 10 Gardener, you will get more pumpkins each time.
Splatoon 3: How to transfer Splatoon 2 data and get rewards
Splatoon 3, the brand new game in the Nintendo saga, includes a feature that veteran players of the franchise will love, and that is the possibility of transferring your save data from Splatoon 2 to this third installment to receive very juicy rewards.
If you want to know how to transfer your Splatoon 2 save data to your new Splatoon 3 game, or what the rewards you will receive for doing so are, keep reading because we explain it to you in this entry of our guide.
How to transfer data from Splatoon 2 to Splatoon 3? (Requirements)
Here are the requirements and steps you need to follow in order to transfer data from Splatoon 2 to your Splatoon 3 game:
- First of all: you need to have a Nintendo Switch console on which you have played Splatoon 2 (and have to save data stored in memory).
- If you are playing on a different console: You must transfer your original Splatoon 2 save data to the new console.
- If you’re already playing on the same console: Then you just need to start Splatoon 3 with the same Nintendo user account you played Splatoon 2 with (make sure it’s the same, otherwise it won’t work).
- Connect to the Internet: Make sure, of course, that you have your console connected to a stable Internet network.
If you meet these simple requirements, when you start playing Splatoon 3 you should get a screen with a message that Splatoon 2 save data has been found. This is when you can decide whether to import it or not.
Beware! It is very important that when this screen appears, you agree to import your data by clicking on the “Import!” button. If for whatever reason you decide not to do it at this moment, you will never have the opportunity again because the game only allows you to do it the first time you open it, so you already know.
Rewards for transferring your Splatoon 2 data
Here are the main bonuses you can enjoy in your Splatoon 3 game by importing your Splatoon 2 save data:
- You receive 3 golden licenses from Jairo: you can use them to redeem any weapon in the store from level 2 (ie you can get 3 free weapons from the start).
- Fight in chaotic combat: you can enter the competitive mode earlier than usual (no need to reach level 10).
- Higher rank from the start: Your competitive rank will be higher from the start; this is calculated based on your performance and rank achieved in Splatoon 2.
- Matched Rivals: You will face opponents close to your skill level in matches.
Please note that you can only enjoy all these rewards after you have already finished playing your first online match in Tintelia’s lobby. Gold licenses can be claimed in the lobby terminal, under the “Rewards” button.
That’s all the rewards for importing data from Splatoon 2. You can’t keep all the weapons you’ve already unlocked in the previous game and you can’t keep your account level either, because in Splatoon 3 you start from level 1 again and with all the weapons to get, but at least this way you can have a good push to get into the third installment much faster.
News1 year ago
Details emerge on the length and difficulty of Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Guide5 months ago
Stray: Finding Levers (in the nightclub)
News11 months ago
The Prado Museum opens its doors in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and you will be able to include its works on your island
Guide1 year ago
Where is the Daily Bugle in Fortnite Chapter 3 season 1: location to complete one of the first challenges
News12 months ago
Here’s What Happens If You Invite A Neighbor And Then Move-In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
General1 year ago
Horizon Forbidden West: There is no point in paying twice for the same game
Guide6 months ago
V Rising: How to remove the ground
News12 months ago
Pokémon Legends: Arceus: Missing Abilities, equipable items, and more details