After learning the latest news about Pokémon Legends: Arceus, we have now received more news related to this promising title. This is an interesting round of details not officially confirmed at the moment that has been offered today.
In this case, the information comes from the Twitter user @Riddler_Khu, who has been sharing alleged details of this delivery for some time. Today he has offered a new thread with interesting facts, conjectures that may or may not be true, but which we collect below due to the history of discussions that have sparked in the community. As we say, for now, they have not been officially announced, but the news would be the following:
- Arceus could be part of the end of the game, as various clues that we have seen in promotional material advance, and to access it, you would have to complete the Pokédex of the region, a task that seems to be a challenge.
- There would be no skills, equipable objects, or brood and no IV as we know them, but a new statistics system could be included for the Pokémon that would allow us to increase the characteristics of each individual with candies, in a similar way to Let’s Go. As officially shared so far, this is something that could happen.
- There could be Pokémon that are very difficult to capture, not only because they are strong, but because they could fly when they see us, causing us to have to chase them.
- All battles against legendaries would be very “challenging” boss battles for people who are not used to action games.
- The Great Sinnoh that the characters refer to in the latest trailer is rumored to be either Dialga or Palkia in each case, and it has been dropped that there would be a mechanic similar to the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire portals and the Ultra Sun Thresholds and Ultra moon.
As always, all this is nothing more than conjecture from the community that has arisen as a result of material shown in trailers and various statements. We will have to wait until Pokémon Legends: Arceus is released in a few weeks to discover what this new adventure hides, we are not lacking!
Update 0.5.41591 has been released for V Rising
Stunlock Studios released a new update for V Rising today, May 30, 2022. This update is 0.5.41591. We can also see new features included in the game thanks to the patch notes:
- Added texture quality to graphics options, which can significantly reduce texture memory usage.
- Added FPS limit option to advanced graphics options.
- Low-quality ambiance changed to high-quality ambiance to keep the options menu consistent.
- Fixed an issue where anti-aliasing could not be set to anything other than TAA in the main menu.
- Stairs have been added to the Castle Floors tab in the Build menu to make it easier for players to find them.
- Fixed missing meshes on certain world objects.
- Fixed an issue that caused performance to drop when hitting Night Marshal Styx the Destroyer with certain abilities (such as Mirror Strike).
As usual, the V Rising update should install automatically when players are not in the game.
Sony confirms the development of TV series based on God of War, Horizon, and Gran Turismo
Sony Pictures Entertainment CEO Tony Vinciquerra has officially confirmed the development of a series based on three of the iconic PlayStation game franchises – God of War, Horizon, and Gran Turismo.
The film rights to the God of War series have been acquired by Amazon Prime Video, while Netflix has acquired the rights to Horizon.
According to rumors, the plot of the cult God of War franchise for television will be adapted by the creators of the series “The Expanse” Mark Fergus and Hawk Ostby. Details about the Horizon and Gran Turismo projects are not yet available.
PlayStation Productions is currently working on TV series based on The Last of Us, Twisted Metal, and Jak and Daxter games, as well as on the film Ghost of Tsushima from director John Wick.
The most successful PlayStation Productions project to date is the film based on the Uncharted series of games starring Tom Holland.
The analyst believes PlayStation VR2 will launch in Q1 2023 with 1.5 million units
Although Sony has not yet announced a release date for the PlayStation VR2, Ming-Chi Kuo, an analyst at TF International Securities, believes that the device will be launched in the 1st quarter of 2023.
Kuo recently reviewed supply chains and suggests that mass production will begin in the second half of 2022 with shipments of around 1.5 million.
“Sony may launch PS VR2 in the first quarter of 2023, depending on the PS VR2 game development schedule.”
Sony recently announced that the new VR device will come with over 20 games from internal and third-party developers.
“Sony’s position and resources in the gaming industry can accelerate the development of AAA VR titles (like Horizon: Call of the Mountain), which will benefit the growth of VR.”
Kuo spoke about the suppliers of the device components. Six optical modules of four 720p IR cameras and two eye-tracking cameras are supplied by Genius. Among the rest, it is worth noting Goertek (assembly), SDC (OLED panel), and MediaTek (processor).
News10 months ago
Details emerge on the length and difficulty of Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Guide2 months ago
Stray: Finding Levers (in the nightclub)
News9 months ago
The Prado Museum opens its doors in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and you will be able to include its works on your island
News9 months ago
Here’s What Happens If You Invite A Neighbor And Then Move-In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Guide10 months ago
Where is the Daily Bugle in Fortnite Chapter 3 season 1: location to complete one of the first challenges
General1 year ago
Horizon Forbidden West: There is no point in paying twice for the same game
Guide4 months ago
V Rising: How to remove the ground
News10 months ago
An official domain dedicated to Sonic Frontiers, Sonic’s game for 2022 appears