These are the actions you must perform to unlock each of the four endings that we have available in Live A Live.
Nintendo Switch players are going to be able to enjoy one of those classic titles but now on their modern console, Live A Live , the turn-based role-playing game enjoyed by Japanese Super Nintendo users, is now available for download, and you will surely love it.
The good thing about this title is that we are facing a story that is divided into eight periods of time with eight different characters, so we have a lot of new characters and narratives of all kinds, so that we can live very varied experiences.
Once we have passed the eight periods of time, a new scenario can be unlocked against the true final boss, and it should be noted that the final chapter also leads to four different endings that change according to certain factors, such as the character’s choice. To make it easier for you, we help you unlock all the endings.
How to unlock all endings in Live A Live
This version for Nintendo Switch comes with a lot of improvements, not only in the possibility of being able to leave each chapter and return to it whenever we want, but also voices and even a redesign that you are going to love.
As we said, Live A Live has four endings, and they are only available in the final chapter. As soon as we have unlocked the final chapter we will be able to choose which characters will lead, and that will decide the ending we see:
- For a good ending, we must not select Oersted, and we must forgive the final boss.
- For the bad ending, you should not select Oersted and do not spare the final boss.
- For the tragedy ending, you must select Oersted
- For the apocalyptic ending, you must select Oersted and use Armageddon when you control a boss.
So as you see, to unlock each of the endings it boils down to Oersted who is the hero of the medieval chapter.
FIFA 23: All Celebrations on NINTENDO Console
FIFA’s new title has a Legacy Edition which is only for the Nintendo Console. This FIFA 23 version includes some celebrations that other platforms don’t. We’ll be focusing on telling you how you can celebrate all of the celebrations on the Nintendo Console after scoring a goal in the game.
In this guide, we’ll be telling you how you can celebrate Career Celebrations along with unique celebrations that are unlocked by leveling up EAS FC in FIFA 23 Legacy Edition.
The Celebrations in the Career mode or Casual mode are similar and the method to do these celebrations are also similar. After scoring the goal, your character will start running and at this time you have to press certain buttons to perform a specific celebration. The list of the Celebrations that you can do in the Career mode is the following.
- Hold ZL then up, up with RS.
- Hold L then down, down with RS.
- Hold L and then press X.
- Hold L and press Y.
- Hold L and press A.
- Hold L and press A twice.
- Hold L then hold right RS.
- Hold L then keep left RS.
- Hold L then left, right with RS.
- Press B.
- Hold L then up, up with RS.
- Hold L and turn full right with RS.
- Hold L and turn full left with RS.
- Hold ZL, press A.
- Hold ZL, press Y.
- Hold ZL, press X.
- Hold ZL, press Y twice.
- Hold ZL, press X twice.
- Hold ZL, hold RS up.
- Hold ZL, hold RS right.
- Keep ZL, keep RS down.
- Hold ZL, hold RS left.
- Hold ZL, up, RS down.
- Hold ZL, left, right RS.
- Hold ZL, right, left RS.
- Hold ZL, down, down RS.
- Hold ZL, left left RS.
- Hold ZL, full turn RS to the right.
- Hold ZL, full turn RS left.
- Hold ZR, press RS.
- Hold R, double tap X.
- Hold R, double tap A.
- Hold R, press X.
- Hold ZR, down, down RS.
- Hold R, double tap A.
- Hold R, left, left RS.
- Hold L, press Y twice.
- Hold R, press A.
- Hold R, keep RS left.
- Hold ZL, press A twice.
- Hold ZL, press RS.
- Hold L, double tap X.
- Hold L, hold up RS.
- Hold L, hold down RS.
- Hold L, up, RS down.
- Hold L, Right, Left RS.
- Hold L, right, right RS.
- Hold R, up, RS down.
- Hold R, Right, Left RS.
- Hold R, full right turn with RS.
- Hold R, down, down RS.
- Hold R, press Y.
- Hold L, press RS.
EAS FC Unlockable Celebrations
EAS FC Unlockable Celebrations are included in the FIFA 23 Legacy Edition for Nintendo Console. These celebrations are unlocked after leveling up your EA Account Level and this account level works on all FIFA games so your past level of previous FIFA games will remain the same and you’ll be able to increase that level by playing FIFA 23 Legacy Edition. The celebrations in the EAS FC Celebrations are the following.
Hold ZR, hold up RS.
Hold ZR, hold right RS.
Hold ZR, double tap X.
Hold R, double tap X.
Hold R, press RS.
Hold R, up, up RS.
Hold R, right, right RS.
Hold R, full left turn with RS.
Hold ZR, full right turn with RS.
Hold ZR, full left turn with RS.
Twists and falls
Hold ZR, up, up RS.
Rowing on your knees
Hold ZR, left, left RS.
Hold ZR, right, right RS.
Walk on your knees
Hold ZR, press X.
Hold ZR, press Y.
Hold ZR, press Y twice.
Hold R, hold up RS.
Hold R, hold right RS.
Hold R, hold down RS.
Hold R, down, RS up.
Hold R, Left, Right RS.
Hold ZR, down, RS up.
Hold ZR, up, RS down.
Hold ZR, left, right RS.
Hold ZR, right, left RS.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: Get millions of coins easily and quickly
In this Disney Dreamlight Valley guide, we explain how to get millions of coins quickly and easily by growing pumpkins.
Like all simulation games, in Disney Dreamlight Valley you will need coins if you want to buy more furniture and clothes for your character and it generally makes Disney Valley more beautiful.
When you complete the missions of all the characters and all the kingdoms and wait for new updates like Toy Story in the fall of 2022, you can dedicate yourself to other tasks such as fishing, cooking, or farming, which in the end also allow you to recover your investment.
One of the best methods is to grow carrots, something that will allow you to get millions of coins very quickly.
How to get millions of coins in Disney Dreamlight Valley by growing pumpkins
Pumpkins are the most valuable natural resource. If you farm a lot of them, you can earn thousands of gold coins, even millions of gold coins if you save enough to farm them.
Pumpkins, however, can only be purchased in the Forgotten Lands, which is the last realm in the game at the moment. Therefore, this Disney Dreamlight Valley trick will not work until you have advanced enough and completed all the missions of the characters.
Take note of these tricks to grow pumpkins in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- You buy pumpkin seeds from Goofy in the Forgotten Lands. There are 99 seeds per bag.
- Naturally, you will need a shovel and watering can. Here we explain how to improve the tools.
- For pumpkins to grow, you need to water them twice: once when you plant them, another 2 hours later. Another 2 hours later you will have the pumpkins grown.
- If you are accompanied by a level 10 Gardener, you will get more pumpkins each time.
Splatoon 3: How to transfer Splatoon 2 data and get rewards
Splatoon 3, the brand new game in the Nintendo saga, includes a feature that veteran players of the franchise will love, and that is the possibility of transferring your save data from Splatoon 2 to this third installment to receive very juicy rewards.
If you want to know how to transfer your Splatoon 2 save data to your new Splatoon 3 game, or what the rewards you will receive for doing so are, keep reading because we explain it to you in this entry of our guide.
How to transfer data from Splatoon 2 to Splatoon 3? (Requirements)
Here are the requirements and steps you need to follow in order to transfer data from Splatoon 2 to your Splatoon 3 game:
- First of all: you need to have a Nintendo Switch console on which you have played Splatoon 2 (and have to save data stored in memory).
- If you are playing on a different console: You must transfer your original Splatoon 2 save data to the new console.
- If you’re already playing on the same console: Then you just need to start Splatoon 3 with the same Nintendo user account you played Splatoon 2 with (make sure it’s the same, otherwise it won’t work).
- Connect to the Internet: Make sure, of course, that you have your console connected to a stable Internet network.
If you meet these simple requirements, when you start playing Splatoon 3 you should get a screen with a message that Splatoon 2 save data has been found. This is when you can decide whether to import it or not.
Beware! It is very important that when this screen appears, you agree to import your data by clicking on the “Import!” button. If for whatever reason you decide not to do it at this moment, you will never have the opportunity again because the game only allows you to do it the first time you open it, so you already know.
Rewards for transferring your Splatoon 2 data
Here are the main bonuses you can enjoy in your Splatoon 3 game by importing your Splatoon 2 save data:
- You receive 3 golden licenses from Jairo: you can use them to redeem any weapon in the store from level 2 (ie you can get 3 free weapons from the start).
- Fight in chaotic combat: you can enter the competitive mode earlier than usual (no need to reach level 10).
- Higher rank from the start: Your competitive rank will be higher from the start; this is calculated based on your performance and rank achieved in Splatoon 2.
- Matched Rivals: You will face opponents close to your skill level in matches.
Please note that you can only enjoy all these rewards after you have already finished playing your first online match in Tintelia’s lobby. Gold licenses can be claimed in the lobby terminal, under the “Rewards” button.
That’s all the rewards for importing data from Splatoon 2. You can’t keep all the weapons you’ve already unlocked in the previous game and you can’t keep your account level either, because in Splatoon 3 you start from level 1 again and with all the weapons to get, but at least this way you can have a good push to get into the third installment much faster.
News1 year ago
Details emerge on the length and difficulty of Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Guide5 months ago
Stray: Finding Levers (in the nightclub)
News11 months ago
The Prado Museum opens its doors in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and you will be able to include its works on your island
Guide1 year ago
Where is the Daily Bugle in Fortnite Chapter 3 season 1: location to complete one of the first challenges
News12 months ago
Here’s What Happens If You Invite A Neighbor And Then Move-In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
General1 year ago
Horizon Forbidden West: There is no point in paying twice for the same game
Guide6 months ago
V Rising: How to remove the ground
News12 months ago
Pokémon Legends: Arceus: Missing Abilities, equipable items, and more details